Mar 2016 - Jul 2016
Senior Sofware Engineer
- Designed and built website www.pbjsnap.com using C#, ASP MVC, and JQuery
- Designed and built web application (http://portal.pbjsnap.com) using C#, ASP MVC, JQuery, MSSQL Server 2012, XML & Microsoft Azure Cloud services. Web application allows long term health-care facilities to comply with CMS.gov Payroll Based Journal guidlines. Users are able to upload and validate their payroll, staffing, and census data, and retrieve a CMS compliant XML file.
- Designed and maintained MS SQL 2012 database hosted in Azure cloud
Apr 2011 - Feb 2016
- Developing .Net user controls and console applications to extend functionality of Personify360 system
- Developing scripts to migrate data from Informix DB to MSSQL
- Developed DotNetNuke Modules to import existing Drupal content into DotNetNuke
- Developed and maintained Drupal websites
- Developed custom Drupal modules that utilized SOAP to interact with Informix DB
- Developed and maintained e-commerce website running Magento
- Developed custom Magento module to implement CAS login to tie in with existing Single Sign On
- Developed SOAP services to connect Moodle website to Informix DB
- Updated and maintained terminal applications using 4GL and C
Mar 2003 - Apr 2011
- Developed user and content management portal for customers using PHP, AJAX, XML, and MySQL
- Built customer websites using PHP, Flash, HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- Developed and maintained e-commerce site using X-Cart
- Admin duties including daily backups, maintaining Email, DNS, Apache and MySQL database servers
- Provided technical support related to streaming video solutions
- Conducted sales calls promoting streaming video solutions and services
Sep 2000 - Dec 2002
Applications Developer 2
- Planned and developed WorldCom Sales portal website for corporate customers. The project was developed on the Solaris platform using PHP and Oracle database, later migrating to a Postgres database. Responsibilities included the development and implementation of the file structure for this project.
- Developed portal management tools allowing WorldCom sales teams to set up new home pages on the portal site for customers as well as customizing the display of current pages. Developed using PHP, Perl, and Postgres database.
Sep 1999 - May 2000
- Started in Technical Support providing phone support for dial up customers